Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Dollar Short and A Day Late

Yesterday evening I headed out with the hopes of filming some rams coming into water. These rams have consistanly been hitting the water after 4:00 pm. Well nothing shows up so I check my trail cam and discovered the last time the rams watered was the evening before. These rams have been hitting water about every 1-3 days. Since it's been hot they've watered every other day. So this afternoon I get all geared up and I'm really excited that I'm gonna have some good video action, right? Well I decide to check the camera and make sure my boys haven't showed up yet before I just roast in the heat. Low and behold all four rams watered this morning. So once again I'm a dollar short and a day late. These sonsabitches I'll tell ya.





No comments:

Post a Comment