Thursday, June 14, 2012

We Haven't Started Sheep Scouting, We Never Stop Sheep Scouting

I have to admit, I do view other AZ based outfitters websites especially the ones who advertise sheep hunts. The one thing I do notice is how a lot of them say they scout year round for sheep. If I were the lucky tag holder who was shopping for an outfitter and didn't see any photo's or write ups of them documenting their trips it would make me wonder how true their statements really are.

 When SWHA & LHO (azdesertsheepguides team) claim they scout year round in the units they specialize in, we got the proof in the puddin'. Together this team logs more than 200 man days a year afield. Geof Moss and his Little Horn Outfitters crew keeps a running tab on their exploits on their blog (www.littlehornoutfitters.blogspot.com) . When viewing the LHO blog it ensures LHO's statements are in fact true. I generally like to have a date stamp on the photo's I take but lately I have been doing a lot of video and capturing images from my cam corder and haven't quit figured out to include the date stamp yet. So I figure if I make weekly updates of our trips here on this blog, a prospective client will see that we do in fact scout year round.

                               SWHA Team Member Eric Hunt - AZ Hunt Unit 44AE, 6-10-2012

LHO & SWHA - AZ  Hunt Unit 24, 6-2-2012 
  

                                          Troy Scott & Geof Moss - AZ Hunt Unit 24,  6-2-2012

                                                   Western AZ Desert Rams  6-10-2012
                         
                                                   Western AZ Desert Rams  6-10-2012

                                                     Western AZ Desert Rams  3-21-2012           

                                                   Western AZ Desert Rams  3-21-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment